Home >> Where to play badminton in Hawaii
Where to play badminton in Hawaii
STATE CONTACT Richard Nagano 2072 Kinoole Hilo, HI 96720 (H) 808-959-7829 (W) 808-935-2821
Clubs with Dedicated Facilities- badminton only
- Hilo, HI- Hilo Badminton Club- Sundays 7:30-10:00 PM and Mondays 7:00-10:00 PM at Hilo Armory Gymnasium, Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:30-10:00 PM at Costales Waiakea Uka gymnasium. Contact: Floyd Yoshimoto, Tel: (808) 959-1636.
Honolulu, HI- Unless otherwise noted below,
contact Bob Kishi at 808-262-4570 or email@example.com for more information.
- Kailua District Park gym: Wednesdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm; some Fridays from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Contact: Michiko Watanabe, firstname.lastname@example.org [20SEP2010]
- Kaneohe District Park gym: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays from 9:45 am to 12:45 pm - Contact: Michiko Watanabe at email@example.com [11SEP2010]
- Koko Head District Park gym: Tuesday & Friday 9:30-11:30 am (private club play - limited membership) - Contact: Michiko Watanabe at firstname.lastname@example.org [11SEP2010]
- Hawaii Badminton Club at Aiea District Park gym - Thursday & Sunday nights 7:00 - 9:30. Contact: Andy Tanabe at email@example.com [15SEP2010]
- Koko Head District Park gym - Thursday nights [11SEP2010]
- Makawao, HI - Maui Badminton, Eddie Tam Gym, 931 Makawao Ave. Monday nights 6:30pm -9pm.
- Puhi, HI- Kauai Badminton Club plays at Island School which is directly behind Kauai Community College in Puhi. Sundays from noon to 5:00pm and Wednesdays from 6:00-9:00pm when the gym is available. Contact Cheryl Ringler ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for more info or directions… We hope to see all of you soon!! Aloha, Cheryl